Friday, November 17, 2006

Examens Blancs


This week we had the French version of midterms, know as "Examens Blancs." It's a ridiculous practice, because they count for nothing, but they each take up three to four hours of one's time. They are scheduled outside of class time (similar to finals in the American system), but classes continue nonetheless. I had three exams, two of which counted as my finals. The two that were important went fairly well in my opinion. The other, well. It was as if I had never gone to that class before, showed up the day of the test, and said, "Hm, this looks fun! Let's see if I can sound like an idiot." So, in a sense, I succeeded there, too. I wiped out. This weekend is going to be completely dedicated to relaxation and figuring out how to delete songs off the computer while keeping them on my iPod.

No comments: